Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Blood Of Eden

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 93 23:29:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Blood Of Eden
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Declan writes:

>Does anyone have the lyrics to this Peter Gabriel song (from "Us") ?
>Definitely my favourite song this year (so far...).

Drewcifer has already offered to type in the lyrics at some point,
so I won't bother.  I will say that there is a superb versin of "Blood of
Eden" in the film _Until the End of the World_ and I highly suggest renting
the movie, watching it, and when you're done with that experience, dubbing
the song to audio cassette.  I've got it on a tape right after "Secret
World" and it's wonderful.  I really like the dialogue that overlaps the
song.  I'm not sure which version I like better, though.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka        | "Fairies are the perfect people to do this        |
|(suffering Bad Grammar) |  sort of work.  Biologically, their upper         |