Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: NETnews <news@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 93 11:33:39 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: bilbo@gryphon.cis.ohio-state.edu (William H Stoner III)
Subject: Victoria Williams disc  & more
Sender: news@cis.ohio-state.edu (NETnews        )
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1993 16:33:35 GMT

Hello,

First off I found a copy of Victoria Williams' _Swing the Statue_ at
a Camelot for $3.  I already have it and picked it up thinking someone
here might "need" it.  It is till shrinkwrapped in the long box and
can be yours for $8 postage included (this is fo course if you are in US
or Canada, if you're overseas we can work something out.)

Also there is a Loreena McKennit interview disc at a local shop for $5
if anyone is interested I could pick it up for ya.  It says it's ~30min
and features six songs off of _The Visit_, but of course no older stuff
:-(.  I'm not sure if this is the same inteview that was aired on NPR
a few months back.

Lastly any news on the upcomming Jane Siberry release?  Like is it
still upcomming?  I'd ask aabout Kate but we all know how that is ;-)

thanks for any info
bilbo