Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News admin <news@sco.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 93 17:52:23 GMT
To: uunet.uu.net!rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic)
Subject: miranda sex garden
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1993 17:51:42 GMT
Sender: news@sco.com (News admin)

I am not GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpmel04.telememo.au.  I didn't say:
>I've always loved _Gush_Forth_my_Tears_, now you say there's a CD
>single that I missed! Please give me info on it so I can try and chase it up.

might not be available in australia.  in the US, it's on Mute and it
contains the original version plus 3 remixes.  the mixes are by thrash (of
The Orb) and Fortran 5 (of which Thrash is a member).  absolutely incredible
stuff, particularly for Orb fans.  incidentally, there is a promo 12" as
well which has a remix that isn't on the CD single.  i think it's by danny
hyde but i'm not sure.  maybe danny tenaglia...

--
Jon Drukman (God's personal DJ)                 uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.