Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 17:18:28 -0500
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

bdoherty:

>So to get TWW I can order it?  I won't have to write to a dealer in
>England?

Um, at this point, you may have missed your chance.  For a while, TWW was
in pretty wide release around the world, with widely varying prices.  For
some reason, some of the best prices were in Canada, though it's still the
standard EMI-UK edition (there are two different pressings--UK and Japan,
and there are some differences between them).  I would guess that it might
still be cheaper to try ordering the "Canadian" version if possible.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka  | "Fairies are the perfect people to do this sort of work |
|                  |  Biologically, their upper bodies are strong enough to  |