Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: jwt!bbs-bdoherty@peora.sdc.ccur.com (Benjamin Doherty)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1993 11:38:21 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jwt!bbs@peora.sdc.ccur.com

jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka) writes:

> In article <9301071828.AA18411@relay1.UU.NET> LAUREN@HARVARDA.HARVARD.EDU (La
> Admittedly, I can't complain because I got my box almost 2 year ago for
> ~$130...

So to get TWW I can order it?  I won't have to write to a dealer in
England?  I've only found these import discs at Peaches (a somewhat
over priced store) and a local store called Murmur.  Unfortunatly
Murmur became a book store and sold all their stuff to a new store
called Reflex which is a pretty unnice place to go into.  (everywhere
there's things like Morbid Angel or Xian Death, stuff that doesn't
quite match my tastes in music (Kate)).  I could just ask them to
order it for me?

InterNET: bbs-bdoherty@jwt.uucp               |   FidoNET: sysop@1:363/152
          jwt!bbs-bdoherty@peora.sdc.ccur.com | FutureNET: #109@#3
          ...!peora!jwt!bbs-bdoherty          |   ProLine: bdoherty@pro-magic