Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

death or glory

From: spideroni <REWOICC%ERENJ.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 93 13:01:53 EST
Subject: death or glory
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

andyy@vision.co.uk (Andy Yates) sez:
>I recently got hold of Roy Harper's "Death or Glory" on which
>Kate makes an appearance.  The track that she is on is absolutely
>stunning.  I advise everyone to acquire this...

_death or glory_? don't you mean _once_? KaTe sings backing vox on the
title track of the latter, but i have not heard that she helped out on
the new album. of course, i haven't heard _death or glory_ yet, but i've
heard from enough people who have that if KaTe was featured on a track
of it, i'd know.

woj