Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy found!

From: stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu (Steve VanDevender)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 93 09:33:35 PST
Subject: Re: Happy found!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Greg Clow writes:

>And speaking of writing... has anyone else out there written to Happy
>through A.G.?  Does she reply to "fan" mail?  I'm just curious, since the
>only other person that I've sent "fan" mail to is Edward Ka-Spel of the
>Legendary Pink Dots, and he replied to all the mail I sent.

Many people have written to Happy and gotten replies.  I have
sent notes of appreciation along with my orders, and, although
generally not expecting or requesting replies, have gotten some
back from Happy.  She's been pretty busy lately working on a new
album due out in a month or two and may not have as much time to
answer fan mail now, but we know that she does enjoy it.

Join the Ecto mailing list (send mail to
ecto-request@ns1.rutgers.edu) to find out more.