Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World

From: PHS404G@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: 03 Dec 1992 18:17:42 +1100
Subject: Re: The Sensual World
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

From: phs404g@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 3 Dec 92 18:17:35 +1100

>>I'm really happy I helped you out--I think TSW is a consistently underrated
>>album, and I wonder if maybe people are just looking for the wrong things
>>on it.
>
> Yesyesyesyesyes. It is, truly and IMHO, a wonderful album.
>
> Kate may not (so she says) know what the song means, but I do.
>
> Vickie
>
> "It lay buried here, it lay deep inside me. It's so deep I don't
> think that I can speak about it..."    KB/LA

Right on Vickie....TSW is my fav. Kate album....Reaching Out and
This Womans Work send shivers down my spine every time.

Greg

By the way, I've been reading this group for years, but never really
posted anything...I just like to absorb everyone's ideas...they make me
see Kate's stuff in a new light. Anyway, I'm coming to the States next
year so I thought I should make myself known so I can crash some Kate
b-day parties!!! :)

*** Greg Anders, Physics Department, Monash University - Australia.***

Disclaimer: The thoughts expressed above do not represent the opinions
               of anyone, least of all me.