Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori songbook

From: Sam Warren <I_SW@zis.ziff.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1992 10:19 EST
Subject: Tori songbook
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

For all who may have interest, the Tori Amos songbook is now available.  Quite
a nice package.  Several pictures (some are stunning), and notes from Tori on
each song (how she wrote it, what her inspiration was, etc.).  PLUS- (I just
glanced through the book, so I'm not 100% on this) it looks like ALL music is
included (even the bass line).  Maybe Kate can learn from this packaging.  The
book costs almost $20, though.