Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: First Kate experience

From: sandoval@stsci.edu
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1992 22:01:43 GMT
Subject: Re: First Kate experience
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@stsci.edu

  Hi everyone!
   I've been trying to get onto this topic for years now, and I'm finally
able to.  I just started working at the Space Telescope Institute and they
have the news service.  Horrrayyyy!
  My first Kate experience was with RUTH on MTV.  I distinctly remember seeing
that video.  I then bought HOL, and The Dreaming soon after.  It was The
Dreaming that really sealed my fate.  That album is incredible.
  My favorite Kate song is "Under The Ivy".  It's the song my wife and I
danced to at our wedding.
  I've just recently moved from San Diego to here in Maryland.  Now if Kate
comes to the U.S next year, I hope to have a better shot a seeing her.

                                John