Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: my initiation to Kate

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 92 20:48:40 GMT
Subject: Re: my initiation to Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <9211161603.AA13671@deepthought.cs.utexas.edu> alanb@Quality1.attmail.com writes:

>Take care,

>Alan Benjamin
>Internet: alanb@quality1.attmail.com

>p.s. - I am EXTREMELY heterosexual.

Congratulations--I'm sure it took a lot of courage to add that postscript.
You are to be commended.

Needless to say, I'm being very sarcastic.  People, regardless of the recent
debate, I don't think (a) that it's really necessary to declare one's sexual
orientation on the newsgroup, as most of us really don't care, and (b) that
what the world needs now is a support group for straight katefans.  We don't
make assumptions, OK?  So if you're EXTREMELY heterosexual, that's your
loss...er, I mean, *life*.  ;)
*  Andrew David Simchik *  DISCLAIMER: I said it... 			   *
*  a.k.a. Drewcifer     *  			No one else would!	   *							   *