Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Reminisce

From: whisnant@iastate.edu (Kerry L Whisnant)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1992 20:51:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Reminisce
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news.iastate.edu (USENET News System)

>Now, what *I* think is interesting is that I've yet to hear of anyone
>becoming a Katefan through what most of us consider to be here best
>album - The Dreaming.
>
>- Stev0 the ancient

Add me to the list of those introduced to Kate through The Dreaming. In 1984
a friend of mine invited me over to listen to some of Kate's music (which he
had recently heard about from a friend of his), and he chose "Pull Out the
Pin" as the first sample... quite an introduction, that. Later on that day
I heard "Night of the Swallows", and I was hooked (still my favorite song).
--
Kerry Whisnant                  High Energy Physics Group
whisnant@iastate.edu            Department of Physics and Astronomy