Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: scorch!harris@werple.apana.org.au
Date: Tue Dec 29 19:24:13 1992
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: harris@scorch.apana.org.au (Michael Brown)
Subject: Re: Games Without Frontiers remix (& my last name)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1992 19:24:01 GMT

jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka) writes:

|Stuart asks:
|>I've heard "Games Without Frontiers" a few hundred times, probably, but
|>never knew kate was in it. Where and what is her part?
|
|The repeated "jeux sans frontieres" is sung by KaTe.  She also sings on
|"No Self Control" from the same album (PGIII)

     She also sings in Don't Give Up , off the So album . But this  is
     pretty  common  knowledge  and I suppose I'm stating the obvious.
     But it gives me a good chances to show off my .sig.
--
 |             Michael  Brown  at Craggenmoore Public Access Unix          |