Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

This is actually Kate's identical twin sister, Dingle.
:-)

The pictures on the bootleg in question are from a Penthouse
International photo feature that played on the slight resemblance
between Kate and the model by strongly implying that it was Kate.  The
woman's name was actually given as Kate Simmons I think.

Kate has evidently been pretty offended when reporters have suggested
that she had done nude photos.  I guess that means we shouldn't expect
a Kate Bush edition of Madonna's "Sex" book.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com