Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Goodbye "Still Breathing," Hello "Night Scented Stock"

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: 21 Dec 1992 14:01:51 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Goodbye "Still Breathing," Hello "Night Scented Stock"
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Got a message from Tracy Robyn Sommerville on The Big Sky the other
day.  Evidently "Still Breathing" now officially isn't.   On the other
hand, she and her SO have started another Kate Bush based BBS.

> The board name is NIGHT SCENTED STOCK, and we're running with Remote
> Access 1.11...we're also net-capable and are carrying EZ-Net and a
> local  net as well...Um, we have our Kate area...(Of Course!)...and
> also Star Trek section, a good Writer's base, and all kinds of weird
> message bases.
>
> So, the number is 1-(604)-572-4733 and we're currently accepting
> 3/12/2400 baud and we're 24hrs..

They also hope to eventually gain USENET access.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US