Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A Question

From: Jozef_Wiencis.LOTUS@CRD.lotus.com
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 92 15:09:10 EST
Subject: A Question
To: UNIXML.."love-hounds@uunet.uu.net"@lotus.com

Ok I didn't want to ask this and I hope people won't think I'm some kind
of pig but its been driving me crazy ever since, here goes, a while back
I was looking at Kate bootlegs and on the back of one there were nude
photos of Kate or at least someone who looked like her, this came as
quite a shock because it doesn't seem like something she'd do. Anyone
know anything about it? I figure this is the place to ask.

jozef_wiencis.lotus@crd.lotus.com