Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NYC-area record shops? (E-mail please)

From: dpc2@po.CWRU.Edu (David P. Caldwell)
Date: 21 Dec 1992 17:18:11 GMT
Subject: NYC-area record shops? (E-mail please)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     I know that this is debateable netiquette, so my apologies for anyone
whom I offend by posting this request...I cannot restrict the distribution
of my post at all with the software I am using (or at least I don't know
how).

     I was wondering if anyone who has been or lives out near New York City
could give me any record shops around there that might be of interest to
gaffans.  I am interested in perhaps picking up some CDs by the
lesser-known artists who are talked about in this group (e.g., Happy and
Jane Siberry).  Also, I do shop for paraphenalia (sp?), so if any stores
carry neat gaffa-esque T-shirts, I'm sure I'd find that pretty thrilling as
well.

     Oh yeah, I guess I'll be out there from the 31st to the 3rd of
January, not that that makes any difference, but...

     Replies by E-mail, please; if anyone wants a copy of the information I
get, please E-mail me and I will either (a) send copies of the messages to
you, (b) send you a summary, or (c) if there are enough who ask, post a
summary.

     Thanks in advance.

...Babbitt
--