Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

email number in America

From: u8926115@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 92 16:52:18 GMT
Subject: email number in America
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

This is just a plea for help from a bored Irish Computers Student
who wishes to spend a year in the good old U.S. of A as a placement
year for his computers degree. However, I have no addresses or email
numbers, of computer companies over there, with whom I might be able
to organise something.
  So if any of ye Americans know of any addresses or email numbers
of computer companies (preferably in Silicon Valley, California), I
would really appreciate it if you could email them to me on :

u8926115@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk