Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Missing Freakout

From: meth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 92 13:15:51 EST
Subject: Missing Freakout
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

John Zimmer noted the absence of the slight fit Kate throws in the middle of
the "Love And Anger" video on the TSW video compilation.  I've never been
able to figure this out, either.  The American eMpTV version had it, and it
was one of my favorite moments in the entire thing.  Then I bought the
compilation, and it wasn't there. :(

Maybe she didn't want the True Fans (TM) who would buy and dissect the video
to surmise that she's becoming prone to seizures in her old age?  ;)

Meredith Tarr
meth@aol.com