Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

L&A video

From: johnz@eaglet.rain.com (John Zimmer)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1992 21:17:26 GMT
Subject: L&A video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

All this talk of TSW has prompted me to go back and watch the videos
again, and reminded me of a couple of things:

1. I usually need a cold shower after "The Sensual World" ends;

2. I don't recall seeing an explanation (if one exists) for why the
commercially available version of "Love and Anger" has the "tantrum"
footage removed (immediately following the ballerinas relieving her
of the orb and scepter in the MTV version).  Picking nits, I know, but
it's been stuck in my head for a couple years now.  Any ideas?

John Zimmer
johnz@eaglet.rain.com