Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the Laugh again, and Infant Kiss

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 92 19:34 CST
Subject: Re: the Laugh again, and Infant Kiss
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9212041626.AA04670@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> you write:
>	Hmmm ... so, in summation then:  The Laugh is on the end of the
>12" single {how about the CD single?}, but not on the end of 7" single.
>Is it on the end of the video?  (I have all of the above thingees, but
>no means by which I can play them.  Just call me a collector!)
>	Also, someone mentioned that The Infant Kiss is inspired by a
>movie / book.  Which one?
>--

   "The Infant Kiss" is directly based on the 1963(?) film, "The
Innocents." This disturbing film by Jack Clayton (Something Wicked This
Way Comes) stars Deborah Kerr in an adaptation of Henry James' "The
Turn of The Screw" with a screenplay by Truman Capote.

   I guess I can make my yearly mention of my video for the song.

   There, I did.

                                  Chris Williams
                                       chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu