Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the Laugh again, and Infant Kiss

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 92 12:56:46 GMT-3:30
Subject: the Laugh again, and Infant Kiss
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	Hmmm ... so, in summation then:  The Laugh is on the end of the
12" single {how about the CD single?}, but not on the end of 7" single.
Is it on the end of the video?  (I have all of the above thingees, but
no means by which I can play them.  Just call me a collector!)
	Also, someone mentioned that The Infant Kiss is inspired by a
movie / book.  Which one?
--
    Gord Locke, a.k.a.    |  We're here,  | "There is thunder | REDUCE,
 glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | We're 'geers, |   in our hearts"  | RE-USE,