Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ran Tan and the Straight Issue

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin)
Date: 11 Nov 92 04:17:37 GMT
Subject: Re: Ran Tan and the Straight Issue
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

On 9 Nov 92 09:25:04 GMT, s_wilkin@csd.uwe-bristol.ac.uk (Simon) said:

Simon> I can take Kit-Kats or leave them...

Simon> Does this mean I'm bi?

A healthy positive attitude towards KitKats by itself is not a
indicator of sexual orientation. What we are looking for in this case
(bisexuality) is:

1. A morbid and uncontrollable desire for KitKat (or possibly Twix).
 (and/or)
2. A, perceived as abnormal and ungovernable, fascination with the
   likeness and works of KaTe.
 (and)
3. Undisputable proof that you have had a consenting, pleasurable,
   profound sexual experience with a member of the opposite sex, eg. a
   S-VHS Stereo video-tape authenticated by three upstanding and
   impartial witness, such as vicars, aunts or schoolgirls.

The first person to Email me a video proving their sexuality is due to
the influences of KaTe wins a very small Lioness At Heart T-Shirt.

|S.C.T. Martin|FUJITSU S.S.L. LIMITED|martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp|
| "Man  is  sometimes  extraordinarily,                            |
|  passionately,  in  love  with  suffering." - Fyodor Dostoyevsky.|