Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: THe silence is deafening

From: v115p8d6@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (she listens like her head's on fire..)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1992 14:46:00 GMT
Subject: Re: THe silence is deafening
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

In article <9211092130.aa01808@APG-9.APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>, kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL (Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900) writes...
>Andrea writes:
>Gosh (!) it's been quite lately! .... What was the first KaTe
>song everybody heard an how/where did they hear it?

alright, I'll jump on the bandwagon here..:-)

in 1984 I heard Wuthering Heights on the radio and I thought it was quite
amazing. When I went to the record store there was a extended mix of
RUTH on record and the cover was a photograph of Kate Bush holding a
a bow, about to shoot an arrow. I found the image interesting and decided
to take a chance on someone I was not familiar with..I bought Hounds of
Love and then proceeded to add the rest of her music to my collection.:-)