Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THe silence is deafening

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 92 16:30:39 EST
Subject: THe silence is deafening
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Andrea writes:
Gosh (!) it's been quite lately! .... What was the first KaTe
song everybody heard an how/where did they hear it?

Ok,
I was on south street in Philadelphia Pennsylvania (south street
is sort of like the Greenwich(?) Village of Philadelphia very
artsy) and we went into a new age music/book store and they
were playing Running up that hill.  I was mesmerized by that
song and so I bought Hounds of Love and since then it has been
a love affair with Kate and all of her songs/albums/videos.
That was probably in 1988??? When did Hounds... come out???

Some one else post and tell us of your first Kate Bush musical
experience.

Kim Stauffer
kstauff@apg-9.apg.army.mil