Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ticked off

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 92 00:29:01 PST
Subject: Ticked off
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Ok, don't worry, I'm not going to flame anyone for a post....
Back on Oct. 24 a woman came into our store and bought the KB box set
"This Woman's Work" plus a few other Kate items...later (this past week)
I found out that the credit card she used was stolen. This just makes me
hopping mad that someone (perhaps a Kate fan) would stoop so SO low as to
steal another's credit card, but to buy Kate on top if it is THE MOST
UNCOOL THING!!!! Sheesh...my faith in mankind goes down daily...Whether
you're a Kate fan or not, DON'T STEAL!!!!
                     Kateness,
                           Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)