Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Ran Tan and the Straight Issue

From: scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine)
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 92 06:48:55 -0500
Subject: re: Ran Tan and the Straight Issue
To: gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

> On another issue:  I'll admit I'm probably a little over sensitive on this
> but I can't BELIEVE we are even discussing the relationship between a person's
> sexual preference and their love for Kate!  There is about as much a
> relationship there as there is between a person's sexual preference and food
> preferences!  I should also hope that Kate fans are both attracted by and
> much more interested in her music than her admittedly fabulous looks.  Okay,
> I've said my peace.

Probably because so much time elapses between any new little tidbit
about Kate lately, that we all get pretty feeble in our attempts to find
Kate-related topics.

By the way, did you every notice that many Kate fans like Kit Kats? ;-)

---
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us -- Stuart M. Castergine        ---
                I  still dream of Orgonon.                      |/
                                                                |\