Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

which maniac?

From: toc@digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 13:20:49 PST
Subject: which maniac?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

REGARDING                which maniac?
people:

For some reason I woke up this morning with a strong urge to buy some 10,000
Maniacs. So I put forth the never answerable question: With which album
should I start? Just to keep Love-Hounds clean you might consider mailing to
me directly instead of thru the list but whatever.

obKaTe: All the recent sexual orientation vs. kate talk makes me even more
glad that Measure 9 failed here in Oregon. The OCA intrudes into peoples
private preferences too much to already to add Kate to the list!

more obKate: Back in my much younger days I had also assumed most male
KaTefen (tm) were attracted to her at least half because of her looks. Sure
her singing on that Saturday Night Live eons past sent my brain reeling but
seeing her slink around that piano sent a bullet straight to my gut!

to'c

--
"A typical long haired half mad computer programmer on a typical computer
keyboard with odd toys scattered liberally about."