Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wow quotes, Printed Cloudbusting, Gay Fans, Etc

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 92 13:00:59 PST
Subject: Wow quotes, Printed Cloudbusting, Gay Fans, Etc
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        Thanks to Homeground for the "Wow" quote.  As most people hear
know, few things make me as happy as a "new" quote from Kate!  :-)

        Fiona suggested people making photocopies of CLOUDBUSTING/The
Garden, etc.  Fine by me, though unfortunatly I won't be able to do it
due to a lack of a car at the current time.  I do have one nicely
printed, complete, copy of Cloudbusting and a not-so-nicely printed
copy of the lyrics and chronology from THE GARDEN.  If anyone wants to
volunteer to copy these and mail them out and all that I'd be happy to
mail it to you as long as you mail it back.  Of course, this should be
on a strictly not-for-profit bases.  It's probably a good idea to get a
few printed copies out there, as I don't know many people who've
printed it out, and that's the only waY many people have of getting it.

        I wasn't aware of how many gay fans there were out there,
probably cause I never asked.  In case anyone's interested, there was a
add for a "GBC" - "Gay Kate Bush Club" in an issue of Homeground a
couple of issues ago, though I don't know if it ever got off the
ground.

        Anyone out there into Gurdfieff?  I mean, aside from the
obvious "Kate connection".  I just today started reading "A STudy of
Gurdjieff's Teaching", and it's very interesting, especially how he
seems to have influenced quite a few different schools of thought.

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA