Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the whole story video dis

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 28 Oct 92 (09:06)
Subject: the whole story video dis
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

UG>Newly acquired laserdisk player - and am serious about finding a copy
UG>of The Whole Story on laserdisk. If any of you "LoveHounds" out there
UG>have a pointer, please email me - thanks many times!

     I think the laserdisc of "The Whole Story" is out of print.  It's
     probably still available, but it will be very hard to find.  I've
     been looking for a copy of it myself, and I've called up the two
     most popular laserdisc suppliers in the country - Ken Crane's
     Laserdisc and Sight & Sound - and neither of them have any copies
     in stock.

     I RENTED the disc a couple of months ago, which means that it DOES
     exist on disc.

     Good luck.
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Netnail Address: eric.walker@channel1.com