Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Laurie Anderson

From: hsm@kepler.unh.edu (Sometimes My Arms Bend Back...)
Date: 30 Oct 1992 16:44:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Laurie Anderson
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1992Oct28.104519.1@stsci.edu> anderson@stsci.edu writes:

>Don't forget
>
>"You're the Guy I Want to Share My Money With"
>
>(which, admittedly, is not solely Laurie, but a collaboration with John Giorno
>and William Burroughs).
>
>Chris Anderson

and the 45 "It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole"
in some art magazine was it published, verily, in the hated flexidisk
format.

					thus endeth the lesson.

						h.
hsm@kepler.unh.edu | "If I were someone I would like to be the fool.
Harold MacKiernan  |  No one would know me and I think that would be
(a.k.a  'h')       |  cool."--This Mortal Coil, I Want To Live