Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anyone going to AUCKLAND Tori concert?

From: pols051@cantva.canterbury.ac.nz
Date: 30 Oct 1992 04:33:06 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Anyone going to AUCKLAND Tori concert?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Although I live in Christchurch, I'm going to be in Auckland at the time of the
two Tori Amos concerts (the 30th of November and the 1st of December).

Is there any other person or group out there interested in going with me?   I
don't know anyone in Auckland who would be interested in going and I don't know
of any other person in Christchurch who intends going up for the concert.   It
would be nicer to go with other Amos fans.

Also, incidently, the BASS booking agency down here seem to be having trouble
booking seats for her concert.   Something about their computer system not
communicating properly with the one in Auckland...   I also think that I'd feel
a little more secure if someone who already lived in Auckland brought my ticket
directly when they brought their own.

E-mail me if you're interested or call me (collect if you want) at home:

		(03) 3482-911

Andrew Hoy
Christchurch, New Zealand