Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Greg Clow <ecurrent@zooid.guild.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1992 13:12:07 -0400
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: Greg Clow <ecurrent@zooid.guild.org>
Subject: Re: Sarah's Album Lists
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1992 15:39:00 GMT
Sender: Greg Clow <ecurrent@zooid.guild.org>

ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi) writes:

>>  I've managed to get Touch and Solace. What other disks are Available?
>
>None.  She's still pretty young yet!

Nettwerk just released a live mini-album of her stuff up here in Canada.
Recorded on the "Solace" tour, I would imagine.  It's selling for a bit
less that a full-length disc.  I guess it would come out on IRS in the
U.S. (if they decide to release it) since they handle distribution of
Nettwerk product down there.  Otherwise, you'll have to track down the
Canadian import (Nettwerk/Capitol).

Greg

--- WinQwk 2.0 a#0