Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rare and unreleased

From: dbodoh@flute.mitre.org (David Bodoh)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1992 13:21:40 GMT
Subject: Rare and unreleased
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@linus.mitre.org (News Service)

(No Tori Amos, No Sara M. just Kate)

I have the following CDs for sale.  $25 each includes postage
(extra for overseas).  There's no profit in this for me.
Please e-mail all correspondence to me directly.  First come
first serve. :-)

Kate "If You Could See Me Fly"  CD
   Contains unreleased home-demos including Babooshka,
   Kashka From Bagdad, Coming Up, Oh, To Be In Love, Playing
   Canasta, Snow, Ferry Me Over, Lionhearts, Violin, The
   Craft Of Love, Queen Eddie, In My Garden, Frightened
   Eyes, Never The Less. Goodnight Baby, So Soft, I Don't
   See Why I Shouldn't, Babooshka (version 2)

Kate "Passing Through Air" CD
   Contains home demos and studio out-takes with the K.T.
   Bush Band:  The Kick Inside, Hammer Horror, A Rose Growing
   Old, Keep Me Waiting, Davy, Disbelieving Angel, Don't
   Push Your Foot.., Kite, L'Amour Looks Something Like
   You, Strange Phenomenon, Really Gets Me Going, Moving,
   and Another Day (Live on TV with Peter G. 1979)!

--
Get the new Bel Canto "Shimmering Warm And Bright" You'll
love it!

--dbodoh@mitre.org--