Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Kate, Druids and Swallows

From: scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 02:13:51 -0500
Subject: re: Kate, Druids and Swallows
To: gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

> Well, Kate's not a druid priestess; I'd like to know who said she was a
> Druid priestess in the Wogan performance of RUTH?? She didn't look
> anything like one to me, and if it was her who said it originally I think
> she needs took go back to history class (as well as latin by the way).
> Gee, aren't I mean to her 8)

It was me who said that (about the Wogan show, not about her being a
priestess. I mentioned the Wogan show in the context of her "not being a
priestess, but playing one on TV" [that's a reference to a very old US
TV commercial]). Not her. She doesn't make mistakes. :-) Hell,
I don't know what a Druid priestess is supposed to look like. All those
brown robes and things put the image in my mind. What was she supposed
to be? And what does a druid priestess look like? I've read about druids
a bit, but never got a wardrobe description.

---
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us -- Stuart M. Castergine        ---
                I  still dream of Orgonon.                      |/
                                                                |\