Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate, Druids and Swallows

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 92 21:56:08 PDT
Subject: Kate, Druids and Swallows
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Well, Kate's not a druid priestess; I'd like to know who said she was a
Druid priestess in the Wogan performance of RUTH?? She didn't look
anything like one to me, and if it was her who said it originally I think
she needs took go back to history class (as well as latin by the way).
Gee, aren't I mean to her 8)
My favourite part of Night of the Swallow is that last refrain..reminds
me of what I want to say to my professors before final exams. "Give me
something to show for my miserable life..." you all know the part.
Also I'd like to point out something....bear with me on this bit of
esoteric babble....So many people here refer to Kate as a Goddess, fans
as worshipers and so forth, well I propose that we follow the Zen
Buddhist tradition of once finding a master to enter their room and light
a stick of incense in dedication to them (it also signifies enlightenment
has been reached because of said person). So who's with me in this? Shall
we organize an incense lighting party???
                     Kateness,
                          Lionheart
P.S.
   all apologies to Dogen and his teachings

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart