Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Silence

From: andyy@vision.co.uk (Andy Yates)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1992 14:42:29 GMT
Subject: Silence
To: uknet!rec-music-gaffa@vision.co.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@vision.co.uk (News Admin)

Where have you all been yesterday?  I arrived at work ready to read the latest
on rec.music.gaffa and I must say looking forward to it, and there wasn't
a single new edition to the group.

I would have written something about Kate myself but I don't think I have
anything that anybody else doesn't already know.

Just to justify this posting (as the above is just self-indulgence), I'd like
to thank whoever scanned the Kate Bush gifs.  They made my working day
a lot more cheerful.

Andy
| Andrew Yates                            Visionware Technical Support.      |
|                                         57 Cardigan Lane,                  |
| email : andyy@visionware.co.uk          Leeds.                             |
|                                         LS4 2LE                            |
|                                         United Kingdom                     |
| Phone : +44 (0)532 788858               Fax : +44 (0)532 304676            |
|     "One should either be a work of art or wear a work of art"             |