Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

End of "Sat in Your Lap"

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@VM.ITS.RPI.EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 92 14:22:49 EDT
Subject: End of "Sat in Your Lap"
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

A brief nit-picky note to Uli:

In a recent posting, you noted "We let the weirdness in" as being
the last line in "Sat in Your Lap."  Actually, if my memory serves,
these are in fact the last words spoken at the very end of "Leave
It Open."  The last words of SiYL are "...across the water," as
the last in the series of something like "across the desert, across
the elements, across the water..."

Like I said, nit-picky.  But hope this helps both you and the person
you were posting to. :)

All the best,
Deb Wentorf

P.S. to Gustav Holberg:  Apology accepted re: that vicious and
inexcusable posting that idiot sent to Love Hounds.  It hardly
seemed likely that anyone who knows what's good for them would
have sent such a posting to Love Hounds in the first place; I
hope they nail the person responsible. :)