Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Why I Hate Kate Bush

From: hobbs_a@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1992 12:24:36 +1200
Subject: Re:Why I Hate Kate Bush
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

In article <1992Sep26.174914.4732@solace.hsh.se>, wilt@solace.hsh.se (Gustav Holmberg) writes:

>She's overrated, she's beginning to look like Joan Collins,
>her songs have nothing to do with her life at all but are there
>just to make her fans to think that they know her, she releases records
>twice a century and she sings like a pig just about to be castrated.

Oh wow. What a Real Man (tm). He's so tough he insults Kate Bush on the Kate
Bush newsgroup. I bet he's anxiously awaiting all the attention he'll get as
his mailbox is flooded with letters bearing slight variations on "come here
and say that, you!" He likes being a bad boy so much, everyone looks at him and
makes him feel for 2 seconds that they care about what he has to say.

Of course, this post might be forged. In which case I'd advise Gustav to
throttle the forger. If it's not, however, I'd advise him to get a life.
--
Anthony Hobbs             the Bard                hobbs_a@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
OverPope, First Holy Reformed Church of Snack Food - Kate Bush Is Goddess