Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

usenet mail

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 22 Sep 92 (09:45)
Subject: usenet mail
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

UG>>     And then there's the OTHER Gabriel compilation album being released
UG>>     called "Before Us."  If this keeps up, Gabriel will have more "Best-
UG>>     Of" albums on the market than real work...
UG>'Before Us' ? I haven't heard about that one ... What could it possibly
UG>be ?

     It's another compilation of Gabriel's songs.  Apparently it isn't
     going to be released widely, the way "Shaking The Tree" was.  It
     contains (or so I heard) many of the songs that were already included
     on "Shaking," though it differs from that other album because it
     includes the live version of "In Your Eyes" that was played on
     MTV and VH-1 a couple of years ago.
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ I'm MAD as HELL and I'm not going to take it anymore!
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA