Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush lookalikes..

From: ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1992 04:06:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush lookalikes..
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (Usenet system)

G'day,

In article <199209191536.AA06594@degas>, rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au (Richard Frost) writes:

[ other stuff deleted...]

> How about we start a list of Kate Look a Likes ?...
>
> I'll add one to start off...
>
> Sorry, but her name escapes me at the moment..
>
> Kate Bush Look-A-Like  #1 .. The actress who played appeared in the following
>                              movies:
>                               wife of Harrison Ford in Patriot Games
>                               wife of Crazy Scientist in Back To The  Future
>
>                        I think she is a really good lookalike .. IMHO!

Her name is Anne Archer.  She has made a name for herself as the estranged, yet
loyal wife to Michael Douglas's character in the film 'Fatal Attraction'.  She
seems to have a reputation for being cast as the loyal wife.

Her looks?  Well, I suppose it's here eyes.

Cheers,
Mik.

*    Mik Lipcsey, Computer Systems Officer, Victorian College of Pharmacy,    *
*         Monash University, 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Australia.          *
* Aarnet:  ml@vcp.monash.edu.au  *  'Open the Pod Bay Door, please, HAL' 2001 *
* I am home, I know the way,             \_____---- 'Evening falls...' (1988) *
* I am home, feeling, oh, so far away... /                   Roma Ryan & Enya *
* For so great a treasure, words will never do... ---------- 'Angeles' (1991) *