Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush lookalikes..

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 21:22:14 PDT
Subject: Kate Bush lookalikes..
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

To answer the first question:
    The photos in the box set seem to be from The Kick Inside, Lionheart
and some from Never for Ever periods. There was only one or two in the
book that I hadn't seen before (but then again I do have a large
collection) and most were in black and white. The poster is of the all
too familiar leotard picture and so is the postcard. The t-shirt is white
and has in the upper left corner a "message" in black pen that reads
"lots of love, Kate"; it comes in a Large size (atleast mine did). The cd
of Lionheart is a UK issue.

To answer the second question/topic:
        The actress in Patriot Games is Ann Archer (a great but usually
overlooked woman). As for Back to the Future I thinks it's Mary
Steenburgen (sp?), if it's not then just add her to the list of
look-a-likes. Now for my observation, is kate beginning to look like Joan
Collins???
                           Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)