Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Ninth Hound?

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: 20 Sep 92 12:46:12 GMT
Subject: Re: The Ninth Hound?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <9209181648.AA10146@leland.Stanford.EDU>,
drk@leland.Stanford.EDU (David Koehler) writes:

> I saw an ad for a poster called "The Ninth Hound".
>
> Is this the front or back cover (or neither) from _HoL_?

It's a painting by an American called Jamie Amos of of one of the
Ninth Waves shots in the HoL packaging (can't remember if it's the one
on the back, or the one on the back of the CD booklet). He
"extrapolated" the photo slightly and put "THE NINTH HOUND" up the
right hand side in big letters. He wrote a whole article about it for
Never Forever fanzine, which is printed in "Kate Bush: the First
Twelve Years".

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science, / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,    /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new