Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush lookalikes..

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 92 1:06:53 CST
Subject: Kate Bush lookalikes..
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Before I start on my main topic, a quick question...

I noticed the Lioness at Heart limited edition CD box set at the CD store
the other day, (140 dollars Australian!!!!) .. just wondered how good
it was.. are the photos inside good, what is the T Shirt like?
What is on the T shirt, is it a good print (ie. lots of colours)?
What size is the T-Shirt ?

OK OK.. my main topic..

I read a post by a love-hound that mentioned a KaTe look-a-like..

How about we start a list of Kate Look a Likes ?...

I'll add one to start off...

Sorry, but her name escapes me at the moment..

Kate Bush Look-A-Like  #1 .. The actress who played appeared in the following
                             movies:
                              wife of Harrison Ford in Patriot Games
                              wife of Crazy Scientist in Back To The  Future

                       I think she is a really good lookalike .. IMHO!

Richard .. still a big fan of Kate after 14 years!

    Richard Frost    |   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au   | Ph: +61 8 201 3507

      _--_|\     ___ _   _       CSIRO / Flinders Joint Research Centre
     /      \     / /_) / `           in Information Technology.
           v                          Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA