Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos Tour Dates

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: 16 Sep 1992 02:15:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Tori Amos Tour Dates
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I've been posting Tori Amos tour dates to the Really Deep Thoughts
mailing list for a while now but it seems that there have been a lot
of requests for tour dates on other groups, as well.   Below is a list
of tour dates as I have them right now.  I will continue to post updated
lists to the RDT mailing list (rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu) but
you can obtain the latest list (updated every week or so) by sending
mail to "info@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us".  The contents of the message
don't matter, just be sure you have a valid "From:" or "Reply-To:"
header.

The latest list of concert dates for Tori Amos per Atlantic
as of 9/15/92 are:

Sep 16  Fredricksburg,VA    Dodd Auditorium
Sep 17  Charlottesville, VA Cabell Hall at the University of Virginia.
Sep 18  Norfolk, VA         Boathouse
Sep 19  Raleigh, NC         Rialto Theatre
Sep 20  Charleston, WV      Mountain Stage (to be broadcast)

Sep 22  Knoxville, TN       Bijou
Sep 24  Athens, GA          Tate Student Center
Sep 25  Baton Rouge, LA     Varsity
Sep 26  Houston, TX         Tower Theater

Sep 28  Albuquerque, NM     Kimo Theater
Sep 29  Boulder, CO         Boulder Theatre
Sep 30  Phoenix, AZ         Valley Art Theater
Oct 01  Phoenix, AZ         Valley Art Theater  TENATIVE
Oct 03  Austin, TX          Terrace Ballroom
Oct 04  Dallas, TX          Caravan of Dreams

Oct 05  Norman, OK          Sooner Theater
Oct 06  St Louis, MO        Mississippi Nights
Oct 08  New York, NY        Town Hall
Oct 09  New York, NY        Town Hall
Oct 11  Red Bank, NJ        Count Basie Theatre

Oct 12  New York, NY        Town Hall           TENATIVE
Oct 18  Boston, MA          Berklee
Oct 19  Boston, MA          Berklee             TENATIVE

Oct 20  Glenside, PA        Keswick Theater
Oct 21  Glenside, PA        Keswick Theater     TENATIVE
Oct 23  Buffalo, NY         Icon
Oct 25  Amherst, MA         Amherst College, Buckley Recital Hall

Oct 27  Ottowa, Ont         Penguin
Oct 28  Toronto, Ont        Phoenix Concert
Oct 29  Montreal, Que       University of Montreal, Cafe Campus
Oct 30  Detriot, MI         St. Andrew's Hall

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US