Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos Tour Dates

From: chris@vision.co.uk (Chris Davies)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1992 11:44:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori Amos Tour Dates
To: uknet!rec-music-gaffa@vision.co.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, vw.music.tori-amos
Sender: news@vision.co.uk (News Admin)

N. Richard Caldwell (nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us) wrote:
: I've been posting Tori Amos tour dates to the Really Deep Thoughts
: mailing list for a while now but it seems that there have been a lot
: of requests for tour dates on other groups, as well.   Below is a list
: of tour dates as I have them right now.

Does anyone have any tour dates for Tori Amos in the UK?  If not, are
there any (useful!) suggestions where I can try to get them?

Pretty please.

Ta,
Chris
--
            VISIONWARE LTD, 57 Cardigan Lane, LEEDS LS4 2LE, England
  Tel +44 532 788858 x238.  Fax +44 532 304676.  Email chris@visionware.co.uk