Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel in Womadelaide Festival 1993 (Adelaide South Australia)

From: rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 92 09:17:25 +0930
Subject: Peter Gabriel in Womadelaide Festival 1993 (Adelaide South Australia)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Yes I know this is not Kate stuff, but its sort of related!..

Here in Adelaide, earlier this year, we had a Womadelaide Festival,
having musicians from all round the globe. Yes, this is the WOMAD
Peter Gabriel is involved in.

I heard yesterday that Peter Gabriel might be part of the Womadelaide Festival
next year seeing this year's was such a success. Its a MAYBE at the moment,
but I hope he will come!

Also, Peter Gabriel's single has been released here (released 2 weeks back),
the album is to be released here on October 15th.

The last song on the single is a speaker breaker..and I thought Enigma was the
best to test subwoofers!

The video for 'Diggin in the Dirt' is amazing, well worth a look see.. especially
the time lapse stuff. It makes alot of sense after me hearing he got divorced
recently and had many sessions with a shrink!

Lastly..

	Any word when Kate's new album is to be released?

	Any word if the tour is still going to happen?

Thanks!

|Richard Frost | Internet Address :    rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au           |
| Phone:       |    CSIRO/Flinders University Joint Research Centre in      |
|+618-201-3651 |    Information Technology Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA        |