Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 92 21:17:22 MDT
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was visiting a friend last week who lives in a much nicer neighbourhood
than me :( so she gets this magazine called "Homemakers" in her mailbox for
free. It usually has one or two "serious" articles and the rest is recipes,
patterns, and so on. Anyhow, I was flipping through the latest issue and
noticed on the masthead that the "food stylist" (person who arranges food
for photos accompanying recipes) for the magazine is named - Kate Bush
 I eagerly await the cooking feature on Coffee Homeground :)