Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori coming to Atlanta?

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: 14 Sep 1992 20:52:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Tori coming to Atlanta?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

vapspyo@prism.gatech.edu (Jon Hughes) writes:

> Help! I have just got back into town, and am hoping that
> I haven't missed Tori Amos (if she's been back in Atlanta).
>
> Does anyone know when Tori will be (or has been (after 5/4))
> in Atlanta?  (I have checked CL, but couldn't find anything.)

Tori will be appearing in Athens on September 24.  The venue was
still undecided when I spoke with Atlantic last week.  The last
date they have listed is Boston on October 18.

I'll let you know if I hear anything more about an Atlanta show.

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us