Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Astrid Hadad

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 92 15:25:52 CDT
Subject: Astrid Hadad
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu (Fuzzy Blue Wonderland)
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (KateLand)

    And now, for something *completely* different....

Vickie here. WOW! I went to the wildest concert the other night!
Astrid Hadad is like no one else I've ever seen before in my life.
The best description we could come up with is: try to imagine a Mexican
version of Lene Lovich/Nina Hagen/Laurie Anderson/Madonna/Yma Sumac/
Charo all rolled into one! Add a bit of Marlene Deitrich & Lupe Velez!